Thursday 12 December 2013

As we drive away from the workshop, I carry with me very fond memories and good lessons. Although I am a technical person, I have been equiped with what I presume are the most excellent communication and advocacy skills. I have great hope that these will not go to waste but will be used for the benefit of my country and creating more awareness about CAADP. My day to day office work has also been improved as I will now be able to prepare powerful presentations to get through to my audience no matter how diverse they are. The workhop has also improved my personal skills because working in groups with different participants made me appreciate the different personaalities and skills some participants had. I thank so much the facilitators for having the participants at heart, doing everything to make the learning environment conducive. I hope to use the skills and techniques I have acquired to to make meetings and workshops and productive and participatory

No comments:

Post a Comment