Thursday 12 December 2013

CAADP Communication and Knowledge sharing Training - Source of my Change!!!!!!!

This is to kindly Thank COMESA - FAO Managment organized this training because to be this is the source of change!!! actually i am an IT ( Information Technology) by carrier, and finally i find myself in the center for agricultural Information and Communication (CICA) working under Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Resources (MINAGRI), whereby we have to communicate agricultural issues categorized in both News and knowledge.

Apart from the Knowledge i gained from the work experience where by i am working from this institution form 1st April,2008, i was not learnt communication and Knowledge sharing Tips.

To me this training came as Solution to make the change in my daily activities!!!! Apart From this, because we are working under performance Contract, we have to be evaluated every year, one of the feedback for improvement always i got from my Boss is on poor planning that lead to poor reporting of the work tha i always do!!! this Training also helped me understand well how to strategically and effectively plan and reporting with clear means of verification.

My Thanks also Goes to My Direct Boss, CICA Coordinator, Mrs. Mary RUCIBIGANGO for all communication skills learnt from her from the Time i start to work in MINAGRI, my collegues staffs in CICa and MINAGRI in genera and  MINAGRI high level officers to offer me this opportunity!

I also that all participants in this workshop for their kindness, enthusiasm and active and participatory efforts !!
Finally i Thank the Facilitator of this workshop Pf.Sheryl, Mr. Sampa and Denise for their creative facilitation that makes all of us Feeling home in an  interactive environment.

I am really Grateful!!!!!!!!!!!

May God bless you all!!!! let us keep in touch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment